Tuesday, July 5, 2016

We Wear: Kiss the boys and make them cry







Sweater: Zoe Karssen via La Bottega - Skinnies: Cheap Monday - Sneakers: Tango via La Bottega - 
Duffle bag: New Look via Zalando

Karolien isn't alone anymore as a proud owner of a Zoe Karssen sweatshirt. I jumped on that bandwagon as soon as it got discounted at La Bottega. The perks of working in a shoe / clothing store. The downside of working in a shoe / clothing store? I..want..it...ALL! I photograph all of the new pieces for our webshop so I have a unique preview of what will be in store. And how much it may hurt my wallet. 

Anyway, I wore this outfit to attend a secret warm up GOOSE show at Café Café in Hasselt. Yeah, GOOSE! They played mainstage Werchter last Saturday and did a sort of try out in our local café and however I'm probably not the biggest fan around - and not even a fan of the genre in particular - it was one of the best things I have seen lately. The room literally EXPLODED with their very first tunes. I was blown away and in awe and I couldn't stop thinking we all were writing a little piece of Belpop history. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...