Friday, May 13, 2016

We Wear: The Roaring Twenties


Yes, we've been completely MIA the past weeks. But we have some very good excuses though! First, there was the soaking, rainy, muddy party that was Groezrock, where we unfortunately couldn't really take pictures of our 'outfits' as these mostly consisted of a rain coat. For some among us, even the rain coat was covered in mud caused by a bad balance in the moshpit (not pointing any fingers, but it wasn't this Peach). Safe to say not really outfit worthy, although I do believe it would create quite a few laughs. Nonetheless, Groezrock was - as it is each and every year - a tremendous amount of fun. Let's pray for some summer weather next year so we can break out the denim shorts and crop tops to give you some early festival vibes. 

Our next excuse has to do with the past weekend and is mostly my excuse: It was my birthday last Thursday, so with the extended weekend, party mode was more than on. I started my birthweekend celebrations on Thursday and only ended Sunday in the late afternoon. This way I want to thank everybody contributing to it and meeting my every need and want (God knows, I can be one demanding birthday girl). It was the best birthday ever! It'd better be, since it's the last one that I'm celebrating. Ever. 

And what a celebration it was, especially the Roaring Twenties Party I organized. Every excuse to break out my tutu is a good one (and I accidentally bought another one this weekend..). All my friends showed up in perfect gear, so of course I had to snap some shots to give you a glimpse of their awesomeness. And the outfits naturally, never forget the outfits. 

The lil' sis 

The group (I convinced them to dress up by stating beforehand that they wouldn't get any drinks if they didn't participate. Score!)


Sisters!





I love them retards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...