Friday, March 4, 2016

We Wear: Peachy









Coat: Topshop via Zalando // Jean jacket: Pretty little things // Peachy top: H&M // White shirt: H&M// Necklace: market in Porto // Faux suede skirt: H&M // Biker Boots: Rebecca Minkoff via Zalando // Totebag: TITI + THE GERMAN KID 

First of all: sorry for the messy hair. Seems it was bad-hair-Wednesday! And thank you Sofie for taking these pictures! We had 15 minutes to spare before our evening class so why not take advantage of those amiright. This outfit made me feel like the more rocky version of Cher from Clueless: faux suede skirt with pastel top and crisp white shirt combined with - my beloved - biker boots and slightly oversized jean jacket. I guess it's no wonder people still ask my ID when buying alcohol: I dress like a sixteen year old. I'm not ready yet to toss the "cutesy" style aside so for now I'll accept the fact people sometimes mistake me for a minor. I'll point out the wrinckles underneath my eyes next time that happens.

I'm posing here without my coat in some pictures but it was actually pretty cold and windy (hence the messy hair...) And an hour before these pictures were taken (and before I had to walk a kilometer to my car from work) hailstones were falling from the sky like crazy. Luckily it all cleared up and left us with a pretty amazing sky that unfortunately isn't very visible in these pictures. I'm so happy the days are getting longer already! Although I am still waiting for some snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...