Wednesday, March 16, 2016

We Wear: Fancy farmer Joe in denim dungarees and glitter socks










 Vest: c/o SKM // Shirtdress: SheInside // Denim dungarees: H&M // Brogues: Pertini via La Bottega // Glitter socks: Veritas // Necklace: H&M (old) // Purse: Détail

Did anyone say golden hour? Seems like the perfect hour to make some hay! Or you know, drink some wine and eat some pasta for one of your best friends's birthday. Making hay in glitter socks would be very overdressed anyway. The shirt has proven itself multifunctional: it's actually a shirt-dress which I have worn as a dress to an award show (yes that does sound fancy huh) but to make it more work appropriate the next day I added my denim dungarees. Together with my new favorite vest from SKM and my go-with-everything-brogues from La Bottega, I really got the feeling Farmer Joe fancied up his game.

I really don't know why I'm so attracted to blue lately, or maybe it's just coincidence.



Somebody did not want his picture published :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...