Wednesday, March 30, 2016

We Love: GIGS! And Double Veterans


Karolien could not have said it better in her previous post. Let's never be afraid and let's never change our way of living. Only if you are a downright prick, you might just consider being nicer from now on. And what we from Peaches and Peaches love to do is go to concerts, drink our beer and enjoy the music that's being played on stage. So that's what this post is going to be about.

It's already been a couple of weeks since Lorenz and I went to see some gigs at Het Bos in Antwerp. It was a Friday night and I was pretty tired from the work week but some bands just make you push your boundaries. In this case Double Veterans is to blame for my lack of sleep. I've seen them play a couple of times before (and a couple more already planned) and I will never get bored of their dirty guitars. The crowd seemed to agree with this as they all went ballisitic once they started pounding their instruments.

I had never been to Het Bos before, I'm not really a regular in Antwerp, but the place looked really indie and they serve gluten free beer. Hipster alert! So when in doubt, I remember nights like these filled with music, beer (and free tap water!) and good people.

All pictures were taken with my phone as I - for once - did not bring my camera. If you like the sound of Double Veterans's dirty guitars, make sure to check them out! They will be playing together with Equal Idiots (one of the De Nieuwe Lichting winners) at Muziekodroom the 21st of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...