Friday, January 22, 2016

We Wear: Sweater weather


You may remember me going on and on about my new brand crush Batoko so it shouldn't come as a surprise my wish list actually inspired me to add some new Batoko garments to my wardrobe (addict alert right hurrr). Especially the sweater has been bringing a lot of happiness, which might have mostly to do with the fact that the other item I bought was a crop top and buying a crop top in winter tends to unequivocally lead to delayed gratification with respect to actually wearing it. Who knew, right?! Sweaters like these make winter just slightly more bearable seeing as getting up in the morning and promptly removing your pajamas is already enough a challenge, even when your not necessarily a morning hater. 

When I leave home early in the morning to bike to the train station, I'm also very grateful for my blanket coat, in which I can cuddle up to face the cold. Because, yes, whereas I was still bare ankled in this outfit, the past week that has been a big no-no in my book. I honestly wouldn't survive and I feel that is the case for the majority of people. Unless apparently you're a teenager, because while closely observing 14 to 16 year-olds, I realized they must wear tiny heaters in their tiny jackets and are in fact wearing skin like socks to cover their ankles. That truly is the only explanation I can think of. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...