Thursday, November 26, 2015

We Wear: That leopard coat again.

Bloggerproblems: going to take outfit pictures on a location nearby and forget your tripod plate. So I had to drive back home, retrieve the damn thing and drive back towards location. Preparations, my dear readers, are important. Luckily this location wasn't all too far from basecamp so I only lost about half an hour. This lake, also known as 't Koet, is a popular swimming location during summertime, although it's a private domain (as you can read on the tree). And people are - of course - stupid enough to leave their garbage behind, make fires and do other unbelievably stupid things so the forbearance of the owner is over. I don't go there anymore as it's mostly as crowded as a regular public swimming pool. Alas! But it did make a pretty new outfit location spot. I also didn't leave any garbaga behind, because why would I.

New item in this outfit: the denim skirt. Classic, you-can-never-go-wrong-combo with the striped top and dark tights. And I really like the yellow tones of my coat and the burgundy vibe of my gloves. It adds to the seventies feel of this skirt. I am on the lookout for a decent pair of brogues though, to go with this skirt. To my surprise, my leopard heeled chelseas didn't match well with it. I don't think this skirt is made for heels. Maybe heeled boots. But I never find boots to my liking.

And well I really really want to wear brogues with glitter socks.

(I don't know if you can see this but I accidentally named my pictures "granola", please ignore that.)

I'm wearing:
Coat: H&M
Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Sneakers: Vans
Scarf: Zara
Gloves: Urban Outfitters
Totebag: Muncie Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...