Monday, November 9, 2015

We Wear: All black and a dash of sparkle

And a dash of leopard of course. I've been wearing these shoes non-stop, seriously, so that's why you spot them so much here on our little space on the web. Since we sort of still have an indian summer going here, there's no need to be wearing a coat yet. And that's a good thing 'cause I don't even have a new winter coat. I've been wearing my leopard one constantly (as you may have noticed too) and I'm really tired of my green Zara coat I've been wearing for two winters already. My goal is to find a perfect thrift shop coat. Budget shopping 2.0.

I like to wear black on black but I'm not one of those people who wears only this combination. But when I do, I add some sparkle. I've always had a weak spot for sparkles or subtle shimmers in clothing and this cheap ass top from H&M totally fits that bill. As does this purse, which I rediscovered when dressing up for a twenties themed party. I'll make an outfit post of that too, since I'm actually almost a week overdue with this post. So that's me saying "I'm sorry" and "Can we still be friends?".

I'm wearing:
Top: H&M
Skinnies: Cheap Monday
Boots: H&M
Purse: Zara









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...