Sunday, November 15, 2015

We are horrified: #ParisAttacks

November 13th, 2015: some assholes decide to attack Paris. Random shootings, explosions and too many innocent people who have died. While I was at a party being happy they were serving free leftover falafel, people in Paris were happy to still be alive. We probably left the house with the same resolution: to have a good time. That makes me sick. I've read on social media that we should all "pray for Paris" but that feels wrong. In my opinion, and I bet I'm not the only one, religion has brought more damage throughout the world and over the years than it has offered solace. So let's not pray but let's get our asses out on the street, showing we're not afraid, showing love and have a hell of a good time. So fuck you, IS.

These snaps we're taken before I knew of the attacks or what damage they had really done. One moment you're doing your make-up and the other the world is falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...