Tuesday, October 13, 2015

We Wear: Indian summer


Anyone that has stepped outside in the past days knows this outfit is not weather adjusted anymore. I can't believe that only a week ago it really was, but alas summer has gone and it's time to bundle up in EVERYTHING. I mean it, I get up in the morning and all I want to do is wear all the clothes in my closet before stepping outside, or you know, just go in hibernation mode with a blanket covering my head. Of course I'm exaggerating, but only ever so slightly, 'cause it's really freaking cold. But not to worry, when I was wearing this outfit, my mind was already subconsciously preparing my body for an ice cold winter as I was on the look out for big, chunky oldschool knitted sweaters when browsing at Brussels Vintage Market. And boy oh boy did I score, I nabbed TWO awesome sweaters for a bargain price (girl has gotta buy her some furniture) and TWO fuzzy headpieces, enabling me to face King Winter in all its force!

Seriously, I should press this even more: Brussels Vintage Market really is a must see/go/buy. Imagine a huge market with all the prettiness that vintage is and which is held each and every month. Besides that, the general atmosphere is truly amazing, not to mention the music and all the cool people. Summer or winter, always a lovely time!  





Currently listening to:
Bring me the horizon
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
A new, very warm winter coat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...