Friday, September 25, 2015

We Wear: Sweater over dress

You've seen me wear this dress before here. Literally once. That's why I tried to embed it into my fall wardrobe. The sweater-over-dress-trend seemed appropriate and the perfect occasion to also wear my TTGK sweater again. The flower crown was a last-minute addition. I think it was subconsciousnessly influenced by TTGK herself.

I have ranted multiple times about how awesome my Acne boots are so I won't bore you with that anymore. Except that they are truly incredible underneath EACH outfit. They complement yet everything. Money well spent. I also love how they make me feel like I'm the tallest person in the room. I am most certainly not the tallest and these heels aren't even the highest, but they sure do the trick.

It's been a while since I took my own outfit pictures. I almost forgot what a hassle that actually is.

I'm wearing:
Jacket: H&M
Sweater: TTGK
Dress: H&M
Tights: Falke 
Boots: Acne
Flower crown: Sacha (old)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...