Monday, September 7, 2015

We Wear: Fallsentials, the outfit.

So here it is: my outfit in accordance with my latest Polyvore set. I only replaced the cardigan with my leopard coat for temperature reasons. Seriously, summer is over people! The weather forecast however does speak of an indian summer later this week. As you can see, these pictures are not taken at the Bruis festival as it was forbidden to have a professional camera with you on the festival grounds. Beyond this fact we had a great time listening to Echo and the Bunnymen and eating a typical Dutch and very cinnamonny "syrup waffle".

I'm sorry for my tired expression. I have no idea where it comes from.

I'm wearing:
Coat: H&M
Denim dungarees: H&M
Striped top: H&M
Sneakers: Vans via Zalando
Purse: Kling
Lipstick: It's a matt world by Catrice (fav lipstick everrr)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...