Thursday, September 3, 2015

We Want: Fallsentials!

It's been only a few days since I was frolicking around in my bikini at the Paalse Plas, but the weather has made a serious U-turn temperature-wise and I can't say I hate it. By the end of summer I always catch myself looking forward to fall and it's gloomy, misty mornings. Adding layers to your outfit, hiding in a scarf, sipping hot choco and all of this with the slowly fading remains of your summer tan. Yes, I like it.

So here's a little fall moodboard. I recently bought similar dungarees at H&M (couldn't find it online though) and they are the softest thing I have ever worn in my life. They also fulfill my desire to own a perfect pair of boyfriend jeans as they have a loose, cropped fit. And I wasn't even planning on buying dungarees, but that's how my shopping works mostly. I'm the exact opposite of Karolien for that matter ;) I will be wearing said dungarees and a similar outfit to the Bruisfestival this Friday in Maastricht, so I'll make sure to snap some outfit pictures and make a decent post out of it. You should all head to Maastricht by the way, it's a free festival and Echo and the Bunnymen will be playing!

Fallsentials




So who else is looking forward to fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...