Wednesday, August 19, 2015

We Wear: Palm Print Pantalon and Pukkelpop countdown!

CAN'T TALK MUCH, TOO EXCITED FOR PUKKELPOP! And well, I still got a shitload to pack before I can be totally Pukkelpop-ready. These palm print pantalons will not make the cut. I love 'em but they are not Pukkelpop proof in my book. As the weather gods have been promising some serious sunshine I think all I will be packing are my shorts (wishful thinking, I always pack too much).

The leopard headband will DEFS make the cut. I'm in love with this one. I thought my blue polka dotted one was my favorite but boy was I wrong! I have been wearing this thing constantly and it's surprisingly versatile!

Oh and yes, I'm still blonde. My hairdresser made me change my mind... She did cut off about 10 centimeters and is lucky to still be alive.

Are you guys coming to Pukkelpop?

I'm wearing:
Top: Mango
Cardigan: H&M
Pantalon: Only via Zalando
Sneakers: Vans
Headband: thrifted
Purse: Kling
Sunnies: Komono







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...