Wednesday, July 1, 2015

We Wear: Pyjama pants (the real deal) and a rant (again).



No outfit today 'cause life brought some really sour lemons upon us the past few days and an outfit seems so trivial right about now. It's also basically too hot to really be wearing anything at all anyway.

But I did not want to leave you guys in the cold - although that would be quite hard to accomplish given the weather - so I'm posting this "I am doing this right now" thing. I am literally outside in my pyjama shorts, eating stracciatella ice cream, petting my cat, taking some Instax memories and my neighbour is mowing his lawn.  I could be upstairs on my "real" computer (I call the big one the real one) editing some pictures I took on Genk on Stage of The Scabs, but I think my hard drive has melted, and my brain will soon follow. Not just because of the heat, but because of all the things we had to process these past days. I'm sorry if I don't give a fuck right now about ootd's or your stupid whole page ad in our stupid meaningless advertising rip-off of a magazine. (I'm exaggerating to make myself feel better.) I know it's frustrating to read about something and not knowing the whole story, but this rant is all you're going to hear about it as it is not up to me to be telling more online. But I did had to vent a little bit so there you have it. There also are a lot of ants here and wasps eat our Bankirai garden furniture (it really is a thing, they are a menace). And I really don't care if you spell Bankirai with or without the capital but I like it better with SO I'M GONNA WRITE IT WITH.

I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed my ice cream.

P.S.: I do own a new pair of skinny jeans (by Cheap Monday) which I hope will remain black (although the tag reads is really dark blue, mindfuck much) but if I would wear them right now they would have to be surgically removed afterwards. So not the best idea at the moment, pyjama pants it is.

P.S.S. By the time I finished this post my neighbour also finished mowing his lawn. I now feel like we have a connection.



I never zoom and this is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...