Monday, July 27, 2015

We Wear: Blue Vintage



Say hello to my new addiction: headbands. You've seen me wear my red headband to a dozen festivals and all of a sudden I felt the urge to buy more headbands in different colors and patterns. I guess I'm really drawn to that vintagey, sixties look of cute girls in red cars with headbands and big sunglasses. That's also the reason I sometimes buy things just because "it has the right color". What the right color exactly means is a mystery even to me. It mostly turns out to be some kind of minty green, but not all minty greens make the cut. This necklace made the cut. I bought it ages ago at Forever21 without ever wearing it. (That's a lie, I wore it once but wasn't satisfied with my outfit, felt horribly self-conscious and ate some pizza to feel better.) Anyway, I thought the necklace looked really cute paired with my blue cat shirt. And I bought 4 (!) new headbands in a thrift shop and this blue polka dotted one is defs my favorite (together with a leopard one which will turn up in an outfit post rather soon).


My purse is also thrifted, I bought it at a flee market we stumbled upon but then I did spot it again later and I can't remember where. So I'm not quite sure how "secondhand" it really is. The bow made me buy it, I'm a sucker for bows.

I'm not the girl to own a dozen pair of shorts or sunglasses so I'm wearing my same baggy shorts from My mum made it and fav sunglasses ever by Komono. On Instagram I mentioned I got my shirt from Paplou but that is not true. I got it at PooPoo Style (a skate shop in Hasselt) but Paplou also sold it. I got a little confused while posting that picture to Instagram.

This wil also be one of my last outfitposts while rocking my white (red, brown) locks. My hair has been damaged enough and I am slowly going to transition back to being a brunette. Insert sadface. No seriously, I really wished I could keep my white hair forever but it just doesn't seem possible.

I'm wearing:
Cat shirt: PooPoo Style
Shorts: My mum made it
Peeptoes: Urban Outfitters
Headband: thrifted
Purse: thrifted
Sunnies: Komono
Necklace: Forever21









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...