Wednesday, June 17, 2015

We Wear: Floral pants

Bijschrift toevoegen


I own these pants for three years now and I think I wore them equally as much. They have been in my "to sell"-pile multiple times but now, all of a sudden, I am hooked. The weather lately has been quite generous with the amount of sunshine and those tropical conditions were the main reason I chose these pants over my dreadfully hot skinny jeans. I needed breezy garment that was still work appropriate. Mission accomplished! I need more of these in my wardrobe, soon! I'm also on the lookout for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans. I've tried one of Levis but I didn't like the fit very much. Made me feel like an obese midget again. So any recommendations?

My peeptoes are made completely out of leather and I bought them on sale (80% discount!) last summer at Urban Outfitters. I spend no more than 10 euros on these babies! Best sales item ever in my opinion. And best footwear during sunny days. My apologies for not having them portrayed better. I had one picture, but I didn't like it that much (sorry Lorenz).

Mango has really done it again with this top. Remember my black one I wore to death? Of course you don't. I'm sure this top will be a new go to item in my wardrobe. I can already tell you guys it also looks GREAT with skinny jeans. But I'll try to bring some variation in my outfits so I won't bore you guys to death.

These pictures were taken at a flax field not far from my boyfriend's place. We drove past and the whole field was blue, it was so pretty! When we drove past again later that day, the blue was gone, the flowers had closed. So I guess we had some perfect timing for picture taking. Yay!











I'm wearing:
Top: Mango
Pants: H&M (old)
Peeptoes: Urban Outfitters
Sunnies: Komono
Bag: Kling
Earrings: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...