Wednesday, April 8, 2015

We Wear: Mom jeans


I've been wearing a lot of grey hues these days and I totally blame winter for that. I've been suffering from a mild winter blues (quarter life crisis?) and I've been bundled up in cozy sweaters since what seems like forever. But I can smell spring and I'm looking forward to dressing up like a pastel sundae again. In that regard I wish I could've kept my pink hair forever, but alas.

To give spring a hearty welcome I already bought some new sunglasses. I spotted the Lulu by Komono some time ago and they crossed my path completely coincidentally last weekend in Maastricht, so all I had to do was grab it and pay for it. And that's what I did. I don't think I ever owned a more face flattering pair of sunglasses before.









I'm wearing:
Sunglasses: Lulu by Komono
Earrings: Kono and Orca
Scarf: Asos
Cardigan: H&M
T-shirt: Ebay
Mom jeans: Asos
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Platform sneakers: H&M

3 comments:

  1. So curious about the pink hair right now ^^ Leuke look. En heel herkenbaar. Dat het zomerse weertje maar snel begint.


    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die grijze tinten passen wel heel mooi bij je haar ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...