Thursday, March 26, 2015

We Wear: Floral Maxi (and pink hair)



So Monday became Thursday. I'M SORRY! And as if this tardiness isn't enough I'm showing you my outfit in four slightly out of focus photographs. I hope I don't have to explain it's too damn cold and windy to be wearing a floral maxi dress. But this is what I wore last Saturday to Radio Modern and to witness the last moments of Crossbonefest, so this is what I wanted to show you guys.

Last week was such a good week. I dyed my hair pink, went to a punkrock festival and got my foot tattooed. In comparison this week has been pretty blunt so far and it's draining my energy levels. I also never want to wash my hair again because I am seriously in love with my pink locks. Can't I have pink hair forever? (In these pictures the pink is already a bit toned down because I just really needed to wash my hair on Tuesday. Insert sad face.)

About the dress. I love it but the underskirt keeps creeping up when I'm walking. I should have foreseen this in the fitting room but I was blinded by the nice fit of this dress and I really wanted to have a maxi dress. Does anybody have any tips on how to keep that damn underskirt in its place?

Oh and also: foot tattoos hurt like a bitch.


I'm wearing:
Floral Maxi Dress: H&M
Jacket: Louche by Paplou
Peeptoes: H&M
Headband: dress-up shop


The bruises are punkrock leftovers and therefore part of my outfit.


And a little reminder of a pretty perfect Friday night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...