Friday, February 6, 2015

We Want: White kicks

With the holidays and January (aka most depressing month in the history of mankind - no, I do not have a tendency to dramatize) long behind us, I feel February is just launching us home straight to - dare I say it - spring. Don't get me wrong, I haven't been living with my head in the sand, I do realize it is BIT(ch)ING cold. But my experience tells me that spring will arrive sooner than you might think. Add with that a little bit wishful thinking, et voilĂ , you'll comprehend the topic of today's blog post.


One of the most important things in life (you know, superficial life, aside from peace, solidarity, the environment, equality...) are shoes. Especially when slowly sliding into early spring mode, these shoes primarily need to be warm enough whilst blending in with your spring wardrobe. Let me let you in on a secret, I think I have found this white raven (pun intended) amongst shoes: the white sneaker. Yes, it has already been making quite a few impressive appearances, but I predict that no self-respecting girl (or boy for that matter) will be able to live without these precious the upcoming months. They are the perfect transitional shoe from winter to spring, since you can already start wearing them as of now (at least when it's not snowing and your feet don't freeze like mine do when the temperature drops). Take a look at some stunners I'm thinking about purchasing. 

Sneakers
                       Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Adidas                                         Nike, Adidas, Adidas, Converse, Nike


And if that doesn't make you want to run to the website of Zalando and click some of these babies home, then you will most certainly feel this urge when browsing through these inspirational pictures below.

What do you think? 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...