Wednesday, November 26, 2014

We Want: Outfit inspiration

Again I failed to make outfit pictures this week. I blame the wintery season and my procrastinating habbits on Sunday. I do have some new items I want to show you, so I made a collage on Polyvore with said items and stuff I still want.

Here's set number one:


Pastel Winter


River Island fake fur coat
€125 - riverisland.com


Zee Gee Why stretchy jeans
€53 - asos.com


Vans floral print sneaker
€55 - nordstrom.com


Artful Blossom Drops - anthropologie.eu
€16 - anthropologie.eu






The earrings, My Little Pony Shirt and Vans are actually mine and I was thinking how I could wear them all together. A pastel winter outfit came to mind. I find my dear black skinnies to harsh on these pastel Vans so I opted for a softer grey, mom jeans from Asos. I am seriously thinking about buying these jeans as my other pairs of jeans from Asos fit like a glove.  And I need a new coat this winter. I really love this white furry one on this outfit, but I'm not sure I'm going to wear it enough. Therefore I don't know yet if I'm actually going to buy it (probably yes).


And here's number two:


Christmas Attire


Jumpers sweater
€22 - romwe.com


Asos top
€28 - asos.com


ASOS fake fur coat
€105 - asos.com



ASOS ribbed beanie hat
€13 - asos.com


ASOS oversized scarve
€23 - asos.com





I am 100% in Christmas-mood. The search for the perfect Christmassy sweater was harder as I anticipated but then Instagram showed me this pretty Romwe piece. It's not really Christmas as it shows Little Red Riding Hood, but it has snowflakes and the right colors so I'm satisfied. I chose the same pants to go with this outfit because I have a feeling I will be buying them soon and will be wearing them non-stop. I have to work the 24th of December and I totally see me wearing a sort of outfit like this to work, you know to spread the Christmas joy.

Next time I promise you I will take outfit pictures again! Making collages like this actually takes up more of my time. :D Are you guys looking forward to Christmas as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...