Wednesday, September 24, 2014

We Wear: Holiday haze


I have a confession to make: The past weeks I let  the blog entirely up to Lies as you may have noticed. But for good reason though, as I enjoyed an awesome - and if I say so myself well-deserved - holiday in the environment of Lisbon in Portugal. The first week was all about the beach and surfing, while the last days were spent city tripping in Lisbon itself. A perfect holiday and ever so timely right after the defense of my doctoral dissertation. 

However, as my outfit the first week solely consisted of denim cut-offs or a wetsuit (the latter I will not ever publish on the blog for your sake), I seem to be lacking in the outfit department. I did manage to shoot two outfits while on a holiday, which are combined in today's post because - in hindsight - they are variants to the exact same theme: black and white monochrome, also known as effortlessly cool.

Black sunglasses: Six - Brown sunglasses: Vans - Choker: Claire's - Tote bag: Titi + the German Kid - Rest: H&M


 
 
 
 
 



PS: I think I should live nearby the ocean, it calms me down so massively. I've been feeling so relaxed ever since spending time in Lisbon. However, as reality comes creeping in (more like banging on the door), I feel my stress levels slowly rising. MUSTKEEPCALM! Another reason for living near the shore: my hair started doing this weird curly thing. For a girl who spent most of her teen years furiously obtaining wavy, curly hair, this is a milestone indeed. 

Currently listening to:
A day to remember
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
A new winter coat 

1 comment:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...