Wednesday, May 7, 2014

We Wear: Sorry not sorry


A week overdue, but hey, there's a new Peaches & Peaches update. As I've already mentioned, last week, I kind of lost track of the blog (t t t), because a) it was almost Groezrock, ONLY the best festival ever - and yep, after attending for ten years in a row I get to come to that decision, and b) loads and tons of work which come with the perks of finishing a PhD. But let's not dwell on the past, nor make promises along the lines of 'I'll do better'. JUST MOVE ALONG ALREADY. Oh, and also, it was my birthday on Monday, preparations, preparations. I cannot believe I've turned 27. It's as if that happened in the blink of an eye. Yikes. 

Blazer: Think Twice (second hand) - Jeans, jelly sandals: New Look - Lace top, purse: Primark - Necklace: Forever 21 - Sunglasses: Vans






 

This is the outfit I wore Easter Sunday. I didn't put a lot of thought in it, I just got back from my snowboarding holiday and only knew for a fact that I wanted to take my amazing jelly sandals out for a spin. I'm already contemplating getting another pair, they are surprisingly comfortable.

 Currently listening to:
After witnessing Ronnie Radke falling/diving of the stage at Groezrock and laughing my ass off, I had to at least check out his band properly. Thanks for the laugh, Ronnie!
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
A good book. 

3 comments:

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...