Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We Wear: Dream coat


As a true Leopardanian, a leopard coat just could not keep missing in my closet. However, I did not want a furry one (got that already) or a short one, and the color needed to be just right. You understand it was not an easy assignment, but I finally came across the perfect one. The impeccable reincarnation of the classical versus edgy combination. Although I must say I wasn't completely convinced about the color when I clicked it home, it has proven to be every inch my dream coat. And that moment when you finally lay your hands on a much searched for coat, just bliss. Also loving my new kicks and so comfortable!

On a completely different note, on this exact moment I'm hitting the awesome sunny slopes in Val Thorens, yihaa! Have a nice week!


 Currently listening to:
Chunk, no Captain Chunk!
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):

Coat: Sheinside - Blouse: H&M - Necklace: Porto - Tote bag: Titi + the German Kid - Pants, sneakers: New Look







4 comments:

  1. Wow echt een mooie jas, echt prachtig en nog heel classy! Love the shoes btw, ik ben al een tijdje naar deze op zoek, maar ik vind ze nergens :( waar heb jij ze gevonden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Ik word er helemaal vrolijk van :D
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...