Wednesday, April 23, 2014

We Wear: Different.


 Sweater: Titi and the German Kid - Dress as skirt and tights: H&M - Sneakers: Vans - Coat (see below): NastyGal

As you may know or may not know, I once studied photography. I wouldn't exactly make that same choice again but I did enjoy my time as a photography student. We also had a "fashion" assignment and I remember asking my dear Karolien to be my model. (If anyone is interested in actually seeing those photos, I could make a post about it, just shout!) This all has been seven years ago already - auwtsj.

Times haven't changed that much: people still study photography and that same assignment still exists. And that's how I got asked via a friend of mine to co-model with him for a girl with that very same fashion photography assignment. I didn't have to think twice, I know it can be annoying to find a model for your shoots so there.

There were only two conditions: I had to choose my own outfits (yes please) and I had to look angry or absent. Two things I'm rather good at. So here are the results! If you want to check out some of her other work, go visit her website!

No mom I don't smoke, it was for the sake of the photography. Feeling like trailer trash is fun.

Leather Jacket, skinnies: H&M - Body, headband: Forever21 - Sneakers: Nike Air Max (Footlocker)



Crop Top and pants: H&M - Necklace: Market in Porto


The look on my face tells me I wasn't too sure 'bout that crop top.



2 comments:

  1. amaaai! wa ne GOEIE shoot! in love with all the pictures!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt geweldig leuke foto's, je moet meer voor model spelen ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...