Wednesday, March 12, 2014

We Wear: Caramel Cappuccino

Shirt, blazer, pants, Chelsea Boots: H&M - Sunglasses: ModCloth - Watch: Casio (Urban Outfitters) - Earrings: Hema

Hello there spring, did I already mention I love you? Seems like my fear for slippery roads this winter was totally unnecessary, since all we're getting are marvelous rays of sunshine. If the weather suddenly decides to snow, I swear I'm going to cry. I'm over it.

I know that I've been wearing these pants and these shoes A LOT on the blog. And by a lot, I really mean a lot. They just go so well together and the fit of these pants is to die for. But I added some new items on my favorite bottom-combo. A striped shirt is as much of a basic as a little black dress and what screams "Paris" more than the combination of stripes with a blazer. Exactly, nothing. My eye fell on this caramel colored one and it still was on discount! Oh how I love that. It is a size bigger than what I would "usually" buy, but that doesn't matter in my book. It still fits you know.

This is the outfit I wore to celebrate Sofie's birthday and if I'd say it had been a good night I would be lying. It was AMAZING! Although some parts may have gone lost in the endless chambers that form my brain. Like eating cheese croquettes at 5 in the morning, such a sad memory to get lost. Cheese croquettes are amazing.






7 comments:

  1. Die outfit kan ook perfect dienen als pyjama blijkbaar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super! wat'n mooie blazer! heel mooie kleur! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supermooie outfit!

    http://junefiftysix.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Een super sophisticated look! Ik heb ook zo'n broek dat ik bijna altijd aandoe but who cares ;-)!
    Sabrina, x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. De blazer heeft echt een supermooie kleur! Die oorbellen vind ik ook prachtig :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik zou deze hele outfit willen copy pasten, supermooi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...