Sunday, February 16, 2014

We Wear: Monochrocoralburgundy

Apparently dressing up in the same hues is something I have done my whole life (read: since I was fourteen). Because some things never change, I decided to give it another try. It's not completely monochromatic, but I like the outcome anyway. Reds and pinks clearly are my favorites (some things really never change).

I remember wearing these Vans exactly a year ago while walking in the snow. We still haven't had any winter yet here in Belgium and that saddens me. I like a good walk in the snow! On the other hand: I am completely ready for spring, pastel hues and punkrock festivals (GROEZROCK!). But in my opinion, you can only really appreciate spring and the first warm rays of sunshine, when you have survived (dramatic much) a good winter with snow and freezing cold wind. And like, I'm not even wearing a coat in this outfit.

Cardigan, coral sweatshirt: H&M - Skinnies: New Look - Socks: Cos - Sneakers: Vans - Necklace: Market in Porto - Sunglasses: Carrera (Scherpesteen) - Scarf: Zara







Yes, there's a hole in my shoe.




3 comments:

  1. Leuke kleurtjes! Die gif op het einde is ook heel leuk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke throwback-foto ook :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie kleurencombinatie! Thumbs up voor de gif :D
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...