Sunday, February 23, 2014

We Are Inspired: SS14 Mood board

With the end of February in sight and the sun popping up every now and then, yours truly is slowly starting to think about spring and summer. Over the past couple of weeks, I started pinning like crazy and thought I'd share some of my spring/summer mood board with you guys. Key words are 90's, denim, flowers, pink, dark colors, bare legs, chunky shoes, hats, sneakers... 

May you feel as inspired as I'm feeling on this particular lovely Sunday afternoon!
Oh, and spring, will you hurry up already? Thanks!  



























Enjoy your Sunday!

I laughed so hard with this picture of Full House's Deejay. 



1 comment:

  1. Karolien - peachesandpeachesFebruary 26, 2014 at 11:40 AM

    Mijn oooook! Die haar haar <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...