Wednesday, January 22, 2014

We Wear: Titi + The German Kid


If you live in Belgium (or maybe even anywhere else), you may have heard already about the Hasselt bred brand Titi + The German Kid. Both Lies as yours truly were instant fan: With sweaters and shirts with cool slogans, unique designs and not-your-typical accessories, what's not to love really. I bought the Titi Forever beanie just recently in the sales, but what I'm really eagerly looking forward to is the SS14 collection release this very weekend. 'Oh my God' and 'Titi likes Ibe' already promise to be two VERY interesting collections by the looks of the previews. And with a blogger as a model and a blogger as extremely inspirational muse, nothing can possibly go wrong. We will definitely go check out the new collection this weekend and hopefully bring some goodies home (and keep you in the loop of course)!

Coat: my mom's - Leggings, jumper: New Yorker - Beanie: Titi + The German Kid - Necklace: Forever 21 - Boots: Doc Martens

On a different note, the pictures make it seem like summer is steadily approaching (sorry, the Titi + The German Kid collection has got me dreaming), but nothing could deviate further from reality. Rain, rain, rain these last few days, but at least my new Docs keep my feet high and dry. It took me a while breaking them in, but now they have me walking on clouds. 


Currently listening to:
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
Currently craving for (fashion wise or other):
Sleep






1 comment:

  1. Leuke outfit! Ik ben helemaal weg van legging, ziet er zo'n comfy outfit uit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...