Monday, January 20, 2014

We Wear: Easy there, tiger


Easy, laid-back days with not too much hassle; I guess everybody has those. On these particular days, I'm especially drawn to simple silhouettes to make up my outfit. Skinny pants and a shirt with a loose fit are actually all you need and I for one am instantly drawn to these on those easy days. With the addition of a piece of statement jewelry and some comfy sneakers, one just cannot go wrong. 

Beanie: Choies - Shirt: Primark - Shoes: Converse - Jeggings: H&M - Necklace: Ebay - Bag: Sister (Hasselt)
 


I also added my new glorious bag, gifted to me in the good spirit of Christmas. It took me a while to find the perfect cream colored bag, but I'm so happy I didn't immediately fell for the first one I came across. Elegant and a classic shape, yet I think the color gives it just that little extra zsa zsa zsu. 

What kind of outfit do you wear on those days where you just cannot be bothered by over-thinking all of it? 






5 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit! Heb dezelfde blouse (int blauw)! Love the nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuke blouse! Ik ben ook wel fan van de tas :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karolien - peachesandpeachesJanuary 22, 2014 at 12:58 PM

    Primark, heeeuj!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karolien - peachesandpeachesJanuary 22, 2014 at 12:58 PM

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik grijp altijd naar jeans :)
    Supermooie kleur van blouse!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...