Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday chill


White socks in open shoes and some leopard print sounds like the most horrible outfit idea ever, but in my humble opinion, it works! I love to challenge the boundaries of good taste, and especially bad taste to come up with some unusual combinations. I was actually searching for white ruffle socks like the ones from your childhood (not mine too bad, I guess my mom secretly or not so secretly wanted a boy), but in the end I settled for some average Joe socks from a budget store. Maybe Sinterklaas - a guy kind of similar toSanta Claus but way cooler and only existent in Belgium and the Netherlands - will decide that I have indeed been a good girl and gift me my beloved ruffle socks. Or maybe not. 

Where do you stand on white socks, maybe even in sandals or those horrific slippers from a decade or something ago?

Happy Sunday (evening)! 
  
 Dress: Primark - Leather jacket: vintage from my mom - Sunglasses: my sister's - Necklace: The Vintageblues - Cut-out boots: Bershka






 

4 comments:

  1. Mooi kleedje en zonnebril! Je haar is ook zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karolien - peachesandpeachesDecember 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

    Vond ik zelf ook: het was één van die zeldzame GREAT hair days :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karolien - peachesandpeachesDecember 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

    Dankje!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...