Monday, December 30, 2013

B-day Wishlist 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I'll be spending my birthday shopping, eating sushi and sipping cava with the best of friends. The way it should be. And because one cannot go shopping without a proper birthday wishlist, I assembled one of my own. Nothing too special, just some basics and chunky earrings. I'm a sucker for chunky earrings. And apparently also for floral patterns. A leather biker jacket has been on my list for a while now. Since my favorite leather jacket got ripped on Groezrock it is in desperate need of a replacement.

I've been saying I want a Casio watch for about a year now. It started with the golden version but then everybody got it and I liked the silver ones better. Until I came across this pink beauty! I need to get my hands on one of those asap.

Now I'm off to have a jolly good time! 


Sources on my Pinterest



 

2 comments:

  1. Leuke items! Iedereen is volop bezig met oudejaar, maar jij hebt nog eerst een leuke verjaardag te vieren! So happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooeh mooie stukken :) Ik heb ook asap een bikerjacket nodig!
    Nog een gelukkige verjaardag ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...