Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What We Wear Wednesday: Galaxy


The quest to finding the perfect galaxy printed leggings was not easy, but I can finally announce that I did succeed. After browsing through numerous online shops, checking out stores both here and in the US and not finding that perfect pair of leggings, that is. I wanted it to be mainly pink, not too pricey and a real BOOM galaxy print. Doesn't sound that hard, but it certainly proved to be a hard job. I ended up ordering it on She Inside, a website that offers GREAT clothes and I even got a discount, so yay! Another plus, the leggings are made of the best fabric ever and when stroking my own legs (everybody does it), it feels like petting a horse, so soft!

When I first took the leggings out for a spin, I could literally hear people going all like 'OMG, those leggings... buzz... buzzz, leggings!' There was even some finger pointing involved, if I remember correctly. Naturally I just pretended that everybody loved it, because what's not to love, right?! Anyway, because the leggings are quite the eye-catcher, I kept the rest of the outfit pretty simple and tried to updress it a little bit by adding the black blazer for that effortless casual look.  


I'm going to stop yapping now, because in a few hours we'll be heading to Porto, Portugal for some serious sun and/or cocktail overdosing. I'm SO READY for it, screw you Belgium-where-the-sun-never-shines. I'm exaggerating; enthusiasm tends to make that happen. TATA!



4 comments:

  1. Mooie leggings en leuk verwerkt in een outfit :)
    Veel plezier in Porto!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portugal :( Ik mis het zooo! Veel plezier daar!
    En superfijne leggings, ik heb ook lang achter een paar gezocht maar uiteindelijk toch geen gekocht... maar nu ben ik toch terug aan het twijfelen... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaaa, zo leuk daar!
      En de leggings zijn wel een aanrader, zo ongelooflijk comfortabel :)

      Delete

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...