Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What We Wear Wednesday: Coral Collar

The title of this post may have deceived you. You were all probably thinking that I was wearing one of these mega-fashionable collars in a coral shade. But instead the total blouse is coral and it happens to have a collar. What can I say: I love alliterations. I could've also said "Coral Chemise" but let's not fool ourselves: collar sounds so much better!

This intro has been totally useless because I just want to show you guys what I was wearing to the presentation of the F/W collection of TTGK last friday. I knew there would be a lot of ultra-fashionable people hanging around there that night and that I wouldn't be able to top them. And it's not a matter of 'topping' anyone, I just felt intimidated before I even got there, so I chose a more basic outfit: black skinny jeans, coral chemise (there you have it) and my black polka dot shoes combined with a thrifted bag that could fit my camera. I left my jacket in the car, it was like a 100 degrees inside the Muziekodroom.

These aren't my Zara skinnies as seen HERE, I bought these at Urban Outfitters about two years ago. And however Urban Outfitters isn't the cheapest store in town, these pants weren't too expensive at all! The black isn't really black anymore though, it seems more like a dark blue now. But they fit so damn perfectly that I can't seem to get rid of them. My shoes are also from UO and I bought them this spring. They were actually overpriced (50 euros YOW), but they were having sales for some reason so I bought them for only 20 euros, SCOOORE!  And only moments later I spotted the most perfect glitter boots at H&M, the same ones as Annebeth is rocking HERE and HERE, but my wallet forbid me to buy them. I listened, but oh hell it will have been the last time! I learned one thing: when it concerns GLITTER, just go for it. In fact, let it be a lesson for all of you!


Parka: ZARA - Blouse: H&M - Skinnies, shoes: Urban Outfitters, Belt: Pimkie - Bag: thrifted - Necklace: my mom's

P.S.: I really don't know why I suddenly look like a badass mofo when I put on my jacket. 








"Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance
I just wanna praise you" stuck in my head thanks to this photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...