Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What We Wear Wednesday: la douce France!

So I'm leaving for France tonight! Cannes, to be more specific. And because I am very excited to leave this drizzling weather, I don't feel like writing much. I'm mentally preparing to get a tan.

Here's what I was wearing today to do some shopping. And I'm sure I'll be wearing this outfit a lot in France! Also because it's new, I bought the shorts yesterday at New Look and the top at H&M. I really love how these shorts are high waisted and all studded and all. They make my legs look longer! No worries, it's just an illusion. Unfortunately they are from the new collection so no low prices for me. The top with the swallows was too cute to just leave at the store. I had to bring these lovely birds home! My boyfriend thinks it's childish, I just think OH MY GOD IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE.

Vive la France! 
Top, hat, shoes: H&M - Shorts: New Look






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...