Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What We Wear Wednesday: Floral

Last time I did a WWW Wednesday, I apologized for the horrible background in the pictures and I promised to do better next time. I enunciated with great bravery that there would be wavy trees and even some flowers. So, there you have it! Keeping promises like a boss, although I had to cheat a bit to get the flowers in the picture. Floral printed pants to the rescue, right? Make no mistake, those pants are no pajamas. Yes, indeed, there are in fact people who are quite easily mistaken, but what do they know, pfuh! Honestly, I have to admit though that they do feel as comfy as pajamas. But well, nobody said you can't wear something pretty and be pajamas-comfortable at the same time.

I took the pictures at my grandmother's house, so no, the dog is (thank gooood) not mine. Not that I don't like dogs, I'm just not particularly fond of them and I think it has something to do with a childhood trauma of mine. I seem to be talking a lot about my grandma lately, at least in the latest two blog posts. There's a very good reason for that though, she is so much fun! And so modern. Our hair colours even match: hers is purple all the way and mine is at the moment dip and dye purple(ish).

One more thing I wanted to share: I tried something new with my nails, as you can see in the picture. It's called Sunset Nails, but let's just call it Tequila Sunrise Nails, 'cause that sounds so much more fun. Pretty much everything with the word tequila in it sounds fun. Anyways, it's actually the same as doing ombre nails, applied with a sponge. I think this video is very helpful in that department, and if you just use yellow and red nail polish, it's a perfect sunrise! I have to say, I have not really the hang of it yet (I actually wanted it to look like this), but  I guess practice makes perfect... 


Pants, blazer: Primark - Bag - Sac d' Anvers - Loafers - Sister (Hasselt) - Bracelets, shirt: H&M - Necklace: vintage - Nail polish: Catrice & Pronails 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...